Thursday, June 17, 2010

What hair style was this? And how do i re-make it?

(I'm a 16 year old male)



I was vacationing(sp?) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida last week, and while i was there i got my haircut. There was this hair stylist, named Suzanne, i believe. I told her to just trim my hair down so it looked neat. After she trimmed it she put gel(i think) in her hands and started working on my hair. She made my hair "poofy." She put my hair up, and to the side a little bit. I didn't ask her to do this, but i was glad she did anyway :]



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/s/M...



Kinda Like this, But shorter hair and to the other side..Sorry i know nothing of hair styling so if you can't figure out what i mean its okay! =P



How do i remake it? Thanks!%26lt;3



What hair style was this? And how do i re-make it?

Maybe crew forming creme? and then do what she did! get your haircut in about 3 weeks and they should be able to give you the same thing. You could call her and ask what she used. Most stylist use products they like so she probable uses it often and will know. P.S. Tell her when you call her how much you loved the cut and style. You may think it is weird but we as stylist never hear that enough!



What hair style was this? And how do i re-make it?

My boyfriend does his hair like that and uses Garnier Fructis PlayStyle Styling putty. It looks great!



What hair style was this? And how do i re-make it?

lots of hairspray and a comb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans