Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair question!!!?

I am dyeing my hair blue this summer.(crazy,i know!)



I would also like to wear hair extentions so i can just put it up in a pony tail so i won't have to style my short hair this summer.



Is it possible to color the extentions too?They are going to be sewed in and the color is a semi permanent.It will be human hair,so any help will be useful.



Hair question!!!?

human hair will take the dye. but before you go blue, the whole lot needs to be "lifted" (bleached) for you to get the nice shade of snocone blue.



Hair question!!!?

yepp It should work



Hair question!!!?

Yes. If it's human hair it can be dyed. You can also get already dyed extensions.



Hair question!!!?

Maybe. You could ask a sales person if they make blue extensions or if they don't they you could ask if dying them would be ok. I hope I was help



Hair question!!!?

You are a brave soul! If I spent all the money on extentions, I would be to scared to use color for fear of messing it up! Good Luck!



Hair question!!!?

Sweet! Do it while you can, because when you get older the chances of you being able to pull of blue hair is going to drastically decrease!



I bet it will look fantastic, enjoy it while you can. I couldn't ever get away with blue hair now! Just make sure that you it done by a professional, or it could turn out really bad!



Hair question!!!?

yes you can...But you could also just buy the hair extensions in blue....



Hair question!!!?

if it's natraul then yes y not?



Hair question!!!?

i think that you can get your extensions colored....i would check with the person who is coloring your hair about the extentions tho....



Hair question!!!?

you can dye extentions but my advice dont dye ur hair blue so weird just make the extensions blue tht would be cool



Hair question!!!?

it should work but dont leave the dye in too long and rinse it out THOROUGHLY because if they extentions are human hair they can damage just as easily as you hair could



be careful



but have fun! blue hair is cool i dyed mine pink...well the tips lol its cool lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans