Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have quite short hair, and I just dyed it dark, and I'm trying to find new ways to style it..

highlights ??? if it doesnt have layers layer it, layers are in this year ! but if you died it dark brown DO NOT put blonde highlights, my cousin just got blonde highlights and it looks really bad ! but if its a light brown, blonde always works !!



I have quite short hair, and I just dyed it dark, and I'm trying to find new ways to style it...any ideas?

short hair is a challenge for sure!



gel it back behind your ears; wave it or curl it if you have enough; gel it up.



I have quite short hair, and I just dyed it dark, and I'm trying to find new ways to style it...any ideas?

spiking it in the back and straight in the front, straight all around, spiky everywhere. depends on your face shape, and how short it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans