Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

I would suggest you do an Internet search based upon your ethnicity and style for instance "African American hairstyles" and then find some that you like.



If your hair is short you will no doubt end up using heat to achieve your style. Save your money and invest in a decent curling iron and most important heat protectant.



Practice your hair style and practice good hair care, in a year, your hair won't be short any more.



Look at some of these websites for info on good hair care tips. They really do work.



http://www.blackhairmedia.com - hairstyles and care tips



http://www.motowngirl.com



I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

go with straight especially if its layered.. you can make it flip at the end its really cute



I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

i curl my hair 4 strans on each side and then but little clips so they can stand up its so cute hope it works for you good luck!:)



I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

I really don't know. Maybe ask ur mom 4 money cause its just impossible 2 cut it urself. SORRY



I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

Ok, if you cant go to the salon, maybe you can cut some long bangs. Not on your whole head. Just like a couple that hang down when you put your hair up or can be swept to the side. Im talking chin length.



I have short hair and I dont have the money to go to a salon can sone help me fiind a style PLEASE?

Girl the flat iron is your best friend. stand there in the mirror and straightin your hair. then use the flat iron to flip the back of your hair in layers and use it on the top pick up a small amount of hair anddo what we black people call a waterfall. but be sure to leave the sides flat to give it a look of having more hair. i do it t my sisters hair and it looks great. also get some head bands that arent to think and put at the crown of your hair. then bump your hair with some curling irons to make a cute swept back style. you can also put 3 or 4 twisties or braids in the front and hold with rubber bands take the rest of the hair and wear it like a bob. but waterfall the piecs that hang from the rubberbands. its all cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans