Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I go with short hair?

Right now My hair is in a bob just past my chin, however I am always wearing it up in a ponytail and I am getting sick of it always putting it up. I have a oval face shape, meduim skin tone and wavy hair.



any suggestions would be great



I do like styles that frame the face.



Thanks



Should I go with short hair?

I have the same dilemma as you! I always have to put my hair up with a lot of clips, and it's so annoying. I know exactly how you feel. Do you want to grow your hair out? Is that what you were planning to do in the first place?



I was planning on growing mine out, however I love the way I feel in short hair, so I'm going to cut it off again.



I'm never really happy with my hair -_- haha.



But yes, I think you should cut your hair, because you are sick of putting it up, and in my opinion, short hair is better! :D



Good luck!



(Oh, and this is how I plan on cutting my hair if it is any help to you. http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans