Thursday, June 17, 2010

What can I do to ease the hair fixation I have?

I have had short hair and then allowed it to grow very long again. Since I've given birth to my 3rd daughter 2 years ago, I can't seem to leave my hair alone. It is short right now... Layered and to the middle of my neck. I have thick hair and when it gets to this stage I go CRAZY because it bulks up and looks awful! Is there a certain hair style I can wear that will make it easier to let my hair grow out? I don't want short hair for the rest of my life. :) I really want it to grow but I want it to look nice in the process. Any advice?... Please. I've stopped myself once today from going in the bathroom and cutting it. :) Please encourage me to not attempt it again. I have NO will power when it comes to my hair. Thanks! I appreciate your advice and kindness.



What can I do to ease the hair fixation I have?

i feel your pain, its the worst stage ever but if u have a lil patience it will pay off, try not to layer it , let it grow for a few months before you cut any of, if its straight id say blow dry it always if curly get some hair products that will give those curls bounce without puff, and thinks whats a few months once its long youll get to run your hands through it and feel sexy



good luck honey



What can I do to ease the hair fixation I have?

I have super thick hair and I hate how it looks when it's neck-length. I shaved the back of my head up about 3 inches. it thins your hair and makes it lay flatter.



I don't know how you feel about shaving off much of your hair, but I'm kinda punky so...



What can I do to ease the hair fixation I have?

First problem solution: STOP GETTING YOUR HAIR LAYERED!! It always grows out weird %26amp; ugly, thus making you think you need another layered style. Let it grow out, putting your hair into ponytails with claw clips or scrunchies. I made the layered style mistake several times %26amp; it took my hair almost 2 years to look normal again. I now wear my hair in upside down pontytails with claw clips. I pull my hair into a low ponytail, twist as if I'm going to put it into a bun, then secure with a claw clip. I seperate the ponytail over the clip %26amp; use barrettes to keep strays in place.



Have someone braid your hair since it's thick. Braids look nice %26amp; can be accessorised with barrettes, decorative bobby pins or ribbons. You can also braid ponytails yourself if no one's around to help or braid you hair for you.



What can I do to ease the hair fixation I have?

since I'm guessing that cips, ribbons and braids might be to young for you, id suggest just going to the salon for regular trims to help your hair grow out and still look nice in the process. My hair is thick coarse and wavy and its just about shoulder length with layers, and its driving me nuts too. i cant wait for it to grow out, but i wait about 2-3 months between trims, and even then i only cut about 1/4 inch off. regular trims will help it to stay shaped while it grows out. oh and don't do it yourself, let a pro help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans